domingo, 8 de diciembre de 2013

209. Life feels better when it's inside your head

Your fingers down my back, my arms and my face looking for moles to join them as if they were constellations.
Looks portraying me, hands weaving and trapping me.
I got your picture perfectly portrayed in my mind; maybe I could draw you without looking, guiding only by memories.
Drunken smiles, the light tone of your skin and your eyes, that way yours of slightly wrinkling the nose every time you laugh.
They say that every person is different world, but I can say that you are a universe of a thousand peculiarities, full of dreams, ideals, and ways of thinking.
How if you were a song, I never get tired of you, your ups and downs, your pace,... actually we can say that you are like that song that we listen to a thousand times and every time we listen to it we like it even more than the previous one.
Let's say that tonight I miss you, I'd give my life over and over again to have you back in my bed, feeling the tips of your fingers stroking my hair and making drawings on my neck, so I could remember the texture of your lips and bite them once again, feel the fire that melts a frigid soul, listen to rock, feeling for one night that nothing has changed, love each other between orgasms, waking up, have a war and find respite overnight.

I could spend my life that way; however some say that a quiet life is better, this shows little they know about life, dreams, freedom...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario