viernes, 20 de diciembre de 2013

211. I get lost, knowing that things are different

But I don’t know, now things are different you know? But still I feel that emptiness that carries your name written with invisible ink on gray days and permanent nights. Because yes, I already know that that time can heal almost anything, but is no good if you hurt me. I Dream more than I sleep, I dream about you more than usual, I dream of you and me alone in a remote location on the outskirts of the city, no people around, without interrupting voices,… no one else but us. From the world, to the sound of our breathing and the smell of nature, any bird singing and our eyes to witness what is happening, that this moment is ours and no one else’s. And for a moment I divert my brown eyes to the landscape there in front of us, to get lost in a nicer, living… intense green, as clear as the clarity of your eyes.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario