viernes, 8 de noviembre de 2013

207. Things happen for a reason.

Loving you made ​​me feel better, somehow or other, which I have not been able to understand, but it did. It was a feeling unrequited and that was something that was clear from the beginning, I always knew that he would not notice me. I cried for each letter of his name as many times as I wanted and more, I dreamed too many times and I created illusions filled with empty words, but I was happy. Perhaps it was all the bad moments than the good one but I was happy, and so I was. I was happy every time I imagined him by my side, every time I thought I could hug him, every time I thought I could see my reflection in his brown eyes , every time I wanted to have him, whenever swore I heard my name from his lips, whenever fooled me myself ... yes, I was happy.
And suddenly one day everything changed. I was happy knowing I'd never get him back but from one day to another I had him. He dragged his ass for me, he was interested in how I was feeling, what I was going through and wanted to get back to me, touch me, feel my scent and breathe near him. Until the day came and it was better than the illusions that both together had imagined, the desire flashed, we wanted to cuddle, together, we laughed and had fun. He spent the whole night stinging, raging and making me laugh. It made me happy, until the end of that night. I was so happy and so scared that it was a sign that was falling into his trap.

Finally it was like every other time, always. Same story all over again. That night was the start and the end of the short set of stories. The thing he did not realise that night was that, it was the end of the story. No more lies, no more missing you, nothing. Just. Complete. Silence.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario